Bidding farewell to the strangely underwhelming 18th year of existence while reluctantly embracing my last year of being a teenager. Some things I’d like to put into writing:
- We’re always at an intersection.
- You have a lot more control over time than you think.
- No matter how far you travel, you will always be with yourself.
- Sadness, like joy (and most things), is a blessing.
- Do not underestimate the power of counting your blessings.
- Sleep is and should always be a priority.
- Prevention and maintenance is a lot easier than curing. Apply to skincare.
- Groom! Your! Brows!
- Art heals. The meaning of life.
- Inspiration comes from within.
- Try to recognize value instead of placing worth on all things.
- A little routine never hurt nobody.
- A person is only as good as their word.
- But it’s okay to change your mind.
- What is enough?
- We give in sometimes, might as well enjoy it.
- Actually, no one really gives a fuck.
- Take it easy on yourself.
- It’s very helpful to listen to your own advice sometimes.